My Free Therapy

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

guys?! how do u no?

how do u no if u fancy a guy or if one fancys u? ok, well at skl last yr it was yr 8 near the summer holidays and my mates dan elliot and anne-marie bridges were "going out". they were actually jst saying i love uthen making the other one dump them, me and beki got so annoyed with them, then 1 day when they weren't going out he asked me out and i was obvious he meant it (also beki said she could tell he meant it by the way he asked me). but because i knew amma "loved" him i had to say no even though i really wanted to say yes. and hen a bit before christmas dan left surrey to go and live with his mum coz he hated his dad, abd a little bit before he left amma really hated him. i told beki that i fancied dan, she told me i should ask him out. but me being me i would be able to even if i didn't feel like i was betraying amma in case she did still like him. so i went to amma and told her that i really fancied dan and as it turned out she said she wanted to ask him out for me! but when she asked i was at her house and she phoned him with me standing there! it turned out that he had left shamley green the day before, bt he said," yes, bt im in north hapmton so i can't" . then she went off leaving me telling i had to talk to him untill she came back from doing her hair nd make up as we were going down the skate park. oh my gosh was it the most akward convosation i've ever had in my life! i mean it was more akward then the time i said to casey, "i dnt like rihannan, shes such a slut!" as then she told me she was her cousin! thats me puting my foot i it again! any way back to the story, after saying bi i went to atempt to make myself look pretty we went down the skate park. gary, chris and marcus were all there - we didnt no who was going but we go there and hang out with whoever is there. i was still sad about dan but chris and gary were cheering me upby tickling me, so marcus decieded to join in but would slap my ass instead. later me and amma were walking home whem they said they wanted to alk us home, on the way we saw ryan grout and stuart tate (sum mates from skl) and they told us to follow them- so wee did. we went to a guy named oli cross' house to look at his dog! it looked like a bit rat thig it was kinda cute really. after heading home again amma and chris had a private talk then amma came back to me and marcus went back to chris, chris obviously asked marcus if i would go out with me coz amma asked me that question but in reverse. he said yes and i said, dunno mabey depends. so chris said thats that then you're going out. we all stood outside her house and we kissed. when we got in i felt guilty about dan and together we worked out how to say "ur dumped" nicely. she wanted to swear at him but i sed no. then on monday he was telling every one he dupmed me so i told her i wished i had said it horridly.
but now dans back and i got over dan ages ago (i lv another now) but beki say i act differently with dan then say, with harry but i just dont see it. and aperently hes doin the same.
if i an acting differnt does that mean i do fancy him
does that mean he might fancy me?

help me?

2 Comments:

At Wed Jul 27, 09:14:00 pm, Blogger RandomQueen said...

FINE THEN LEAVE TO SUFFER WITH OUT YOUR HELP!

 
At Fri Sept 02, 11:14:00 am, Blogger RandomQueen said...

well at the mo it doesnt seem like any one cares even ppl frm chrch!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Counters