My Free Therapy

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Do you...?

Do you ever feel like you're on this earth for no reason other then for people to look at you and feel good about themselves beacuse they're better then you?
I do.
Do you ever wonder if there's someone out there waiting for you to come into their lives to make them hole?
I do.
Do you ever want to feel like some one's happy they know you?
I do.
Do you ever get a weird feeling that you can't explain?
I do.
Do you ever feel like you friened s don't like you unless it suits them?
I do right now.

Why do i feel like this, why is it getting more often i feel like this?
Am i the only one who ever feels like this because I'm a freak?


Ps. who reads my blog 'cos it seems like it's just Christina Sarah Cave?
Pps. Christina is really ill at th moment so please pray for her.

3 Comments:

At Fri Sept 02, 11:16:00 am, Blogger RandomQueen said...

im thinking of not bloging at all any more coz its obvious no one except me even looks at my blog let alone comments!

 
At Mon Sept 05, 03:19:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

keep blogin niki its gd!! anyway i lv u thats all that counts!!hehehaha
keep it comin lv angle eyes xxxxx

 
At Tue Sept 13, 01:54:00 pm, Blogger Sarah said...

Ah i read em just have not commented much sorry hun... will make an effort.. Love B x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Counters