My Free Therapy

Thursday, December 22, 2005

life's chances

okay so a little boo tlod me i should updat, so this is my update: a while back when i was using the blog nav bar i came across a blod called, 'what your shoe's sayy about you' and from then to now it has been called many different things and had many different templated and now it is called la dolce diva and is written by tanisha and she wrote the follwing poem when she was in high school. when i read this poem i really liked and asked her..commented on her blog.. and she said i could 'steal' it - so i did - now you can 'steal' it if you like it too!
enjoy!
Life's Chances

I was so alone
wandering through life each day
Asking myself what had
I done wrongto make him leave me this way
Then you came along
and swept me off of my feet
Telling me I had done nothing wrong
giving me what I need
I remember that stormy day
that you came into my life
on that stormy day in May
you made everything right
You tried to make you way
your way into my heart
but i would not let you in
because my heart was torn apart
by the one who was before you
he stole my heart away
he said he loved me too
but left me all alone one day
i was afraid to take the chance
of falling in love once more
and having my heart broken again
and having you walk out of the door
But you kept trying with all of your might
giving me love each day
i've been so blessed since you came into my lif
eon that stormy day in May

3 Comments:

At Thu Dec 22, 06:46:00 pm, Blogger RandomQueen said...

is ur msn not working?

 
At Fri Dec 23, 08:32:00 am, Blogger MissHarwood said...

Awesome poem.

 
At Mon Dec 26, 07:06:00 am, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the shout out. Glad you like the poem. Wait til you see the other one I plan to put up tomorrow.Hope you had a healthy and safe Christmas.

Tanisha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Counters