My Free Therapy

Friday, November 25, 2005

how can they know ...?

"People tell me I'm too young to be in love I know what I'm feeling And this is real I dont know what it is But I cant stop thinking about you!"

How can people tell you your not in love when they can't feel what your feeling ? ! Why is it that if your not an 'adult' then you are obviously too young to know what you want or who you want. But if that is true when do you become an adult? At 18 when you can LEGALLY drink..yeah dasiy, becky and most of my school mates.. at 18 you can take you driving test, at 16 you can buy cigarettes. so it's mixed about when you become an adult.
so when are you able to feel love?

arrrrrrrrrr1 it annoys me when people say, ' your too young to know how/what your feeling!'

how do they know!

anyways, peace out niki xx

1 Comments:

At Tue Dec 06, 05:15:00 pm, Blogger MissHarwood said...

Yeah, I know whatcha mean Nicki.
But maybe its because they're older so they have more experience. and sometimes you need to listen to their advice, but also, everyone needs to learn their own mistakes so they can learn from them, reflect on them and guide others through them.
Blessins
xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Counters