My Free Therapy

Wednesday, October 05, 2005


I was bored so i decided to put a pic of me up on here.
I just realised i have a really chubby face!
It's not fair a few people told me i look pretty like that (i said only 'cos i put makeup on) and i can't look that again untill i fin/get a new eyeliner- its not fair 'til then im a minger!
Oh wel !
I like my hair like actually, its kinda side-parting-ish.
I have more freckles then last year, weird.
My mate Beki used to call them fairy kisses.
That is soooooo cute!
Hey if you've never seen inside my house then now you can see what the walls look like in our living room.
Whats the point in having a blog if you never update it, STINA?
Sam's saying he's not got enough time to blog and i've got too much time so i update alot! Though that may not be a bad thinh i'm not sure.
I love my camera, it sounds strange i know but it's true - i love taking pictures of people/ things.
Like this:
Random huh?




Peace out

lv coke xx

2 Comments:

At Wed Oct 05, 04:12:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was looking through peoples blogs,
saw urs and i think ur fit!

 
At Thu Oct 06, 02:47:00 pm, Blogger MissHarwood said...

Nicki, you could never be a minger!! As your brother says..Ginger people rule!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Counters