My Free Therapy

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

i dont want to go that way even though i have to!

You know those sat. nav. thingys, i reacon if i had one i would argue with it just because i dno't like being told where to go. They even tell you to turn around as well, don't they?
Any way this is what my driving along with a satelite navigation system would be like:

Turm left here.

no i don't want to so I'm going to turn right instead!

Turn back and go left.

(Me raising my voice in anger) No I Don't want to, let me drive my way!

Turn back and go left. You have taken a wrong turn.

Fine I will if it makes you shut up. I go back and turn left

Go straight over the round-a- bout.

Mabey I will, mabeyI won't. You'll just ahve to wait and see.

I take a left at the round-a-bout to try and trick the sat nav.

Take the next exit and turn around please.

Don't you try and act all polite to me. I know what your game is. Yeah, you plan to make me late for where I'm going.

1 Comments:

At Tue Sept 27, 06:15:00 pm, Blogger RandomQueen said...

ho did u come across my blog?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Counters