My Free Therapy

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Encouragment!

It may not seem like much but to me it goes along way! Especaily when it comes from friends.
I've needed alot of it at the moment because some boys who i thought were my friends decieded to slag me of, at least it was to my face though. Hazel my youth leaders wife prayed wit me the other day and it really made me put it in to perpective.

In a way its not about what's being said, it's the way you react to what's been said or been done. It may be really hard not to get angry or want to seek revenge on the person who hurt you but in the long run it'll all work out the way God meant it to.

Toady -4/10/05- at rejestration Beki came into the classroom and said, "Hayley isn't vey happy with you."
"How come?"
"She said someone told her that you've been spreading s**t about her being up the duff!"
"That's so not true! Do you know who told her?"
I the explian to Beki the last time i talked to any one about it sice i told hayley that Kayla said she was pregnant.
Then when i got home i talked to a friend on MSN and she said that it was just the devil trying to tepmt me and that i should just trust in god. So i did and the next day i talked to Hayley about it and she said sorry for not trusting me.

13/10/05- i was chatting with a mate and she said i was really good to talk to because i tried to help her even though we hardly know each other. I recon if someone's going through a hard time or just needs to spill their guts, you shouldn't need to be amazingly matey. Just be there to listen, be a shoulder to cry on, let them get it out of their sytem or to try and help even if it's h=just to make them smile!

No one deserves to be unhappy do they? So we should try to make the world a happier place after all it is our home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Counters