My Free Therapy

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

this was written on the 12 december..

This is likely to be a “rants and raves” type of post as that is the mood I am in right now.

I am quite annoyed at the new TV we have, it’s more that I'm annoyed with times –as in the time a channel shuts down- why does it have to shut down in the first place? Maybe I want to watch abc1 before 6am and after 6 pm! And why haven’t we got tmf and the hits? Are we supposed to not like them, is that why our TV won’t even let us have the choice?!

And I'm sorry if you don’t like this post but it’s my blog and I can do with it/ write on it what and how I want. So if you don’t like it...don’t read it! But if you just don’t like this post then thank you and I'm sorry for dissatisfaction and this post is very likely to be a one off post.

On a better note, I would like to wish every one a happy “butt slapping day” as me and Harry, who does NOT fancy me at all Jacob, have made 12th December national butt slapping day! Yay...woohoo...oh yeah...uh huh, uh huh, uh huh uh huh uh huh! (Becky also said we should do it but that wasn’t until we had already decided to)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Counters