My Free Therapy

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

What Is This?

I feel really weird at the moment..I dont know why..which is the most annoying part of it all. I really have no idea what im feeling, I think its a mixtue of sadness, and thats all I know I am feeling but I do know its not just sadness.
The sadness is mostly harry's fault, I'm ginger fat scum, and if I ask why he is horrid to me he says "Its coz your ginger fat scum and no one likes you so its ok to be mean to you as you have no one to stand up for you, not that if you did have friends they would stand up for you as they would only like you as a joke!"
So there you go, I have only fake friends according to harry. All my life people have hated me, made fun of me and generally hurt me for fun. And I cant take it any more, I just want to give up, throw it all away. And I aslo want to know why god wants me to live an unhappy life, why did he make me ginger and over weight? Why do I have to be the one to get hurt for all the days of my life.
And now some one will be thinking to themselves, "What a selfish girl to think she is the only one to be feeling this". Well I know I'm not the only one feeling this but I do feel alone when I feel this as I'm told have no real friends which believe it or not if you've heard it as much as I have..my whole life..you do really kinda start to believe it. So if you're reading this and you think I'm being selfish, think again!
And besides, my blog, my choise to put whatever I want to post about. So if you dont like it poo you.
This isn't the first time I've felt like this actually I've felt this alot before now and I really want to know why I'm feeling this/have felt like this. So if any one has felt like this..or is felling this..or knows what it is I am feeling then can you please let me know as it sucks very much to be feeling like this as I am confused and afraid and I don't know why.
Always and Forever, Niki xxxxxxxx

9 Comments:

At Tue Jan 03, 03:41:00 pm, Blogger RandomQueen said...

i didnt say i had fake friends, harry said that.

 
At Tue Jan 03, 03:43:00 pm, Blogger MissHarwood said...

Hey Nick Nick!
Ignore Harry. I know its hard, but what does he know? Does he really know you that well? Does he know all your friends at church? Or your friends outside of church and school??
He's just jealous and I think he wants to see you break down because you're a christian. See...he knows that you're a christian (I think!) so he wants to see what will actually break you and make you unhappy. Yeah, it might seem mean, but it could just be a curiosity.
Thats my thought anyway!!
But you're loved by heaps of people Nicki - and don't forget it. You're not alone in this. If you ever wanna talk...you've got loadsa people you can turn to.
Praying for ya
xx

 
At Tue Jan 03, 06:09:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok this harry guy sounds lyk he needs an attitude adjudstment, he cant be a gud christian if he talks to ppl lyk tht hes obviously very insecure and wants to keep u down to make himself feel better, have u ever flat out asked this boy why he speaks to u lyk tht. Mybe he needs a friend, i think he needs one more thn u do nikki thts why hes lashing out uv got tons of lovely friends, and uv always got a friend in me. Mybe ask god to guide this boy thru and make him stop being mean. NONE of wat he sed is tru, give it no attention

 
At Tue Jan 03, 06:21:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

im going through sumfing like the same...as you know niki...sumone has alreaddy told me i have no mates and by the looks of how peeps treat me sumtimes it jolly well feels like i have none....i just say STUFF them...if they have a problem then they obviously either jelous of you or just cnt control themselves which proves immature and stupid...you hav a friend in me always...
xx you know who i am.

 
At Tue Jan 03, 08:53:00 pm, Blogger RandomQueen said...

geee thanks guys love y'all loads! xxxxx :]

 
At Wed Jan 04, 05:10:00 pm, Blogger RandomQueen said...

hey it turns out im not ugly :]:]:]

 
At Fri Jan 06, 04:55:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi i was 'blog-sufin' n i came acros ur blog. nd i think this harry bloke is a right twag!!
yes i said twag and it is a real word lol!
i think u shld just ignore him, ur so mch beta thn he is nd thts obvious!!
lv roro

 
At Fri Jan 06, 06:40:00 pm, Blogger RandomQueen said...

aww thanks rory;]
i try to ignore him buts real hard
:[
come visit me again some time, yeah?

 
At Sat Jan 07, 12:57:00 pm, Blogger RandomQueen said...

tyuiyt7

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Counters