My Free Therapy

Sunday, March 26, 2006

mummy i miss you

as yu may or may not know, my mother is in africa. at first it was fun her not being here, i always misssed her but it was just a novelty i guess, but now i wamt my mummy back

dads annoying me..chris is annoying me...rob isnt but thats because hes not here much.

i had an amazing night on friday..i went over to chloes house for her birthday party and we all had so much fun. i saw daisy again and i cant beleive how much i missed her.

i missed becky that night too as she said she was going to come but she never turned up!
but hey, its all gravy.

any way i gotta go to bed as im well tired atm
sweet dreams and god bless

3 Comments:

At Wed Mar 29, 08:54:00 pm, Blogger RandomQueen said...

just so u all know....not that u will look at my blog as its obs no 1 except clare does, but im stopping 4 a while as all i feel is crap whenii post as i put my heart and soul into it and i get jacks**t from y'ALL BACK
SO THANKS FOR NOTHING!!

 
At Thu Mar 30, 07:15:00 am, Blogger MissHarwood said...

Just thought you'd like to know Nicki, I do read your blog, but I just don't comment because I rarely have time and i don't know what to comment. They're quite deep posts and I just don't want to ruin it by saying something
xx

 
At Fri Mar 31, 06:28:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh ok im sorry
love nix xxxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Counters