My Free Therapy

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

YOU

I will never be unfaithful and never make you unhappy.
From the first moment i saw you, i knew we were meant to be together.
You are the light of my life and my whole world.
I will love you all the days of my life and for all eternity.
You make me laugh till I cry.
You make me smile even when I'm sad.
You told me anything was possible, and now that we are together I know that is true
.When I'm with you all sadness and hollowness fades away.
When they told me i had no place to belong, you showed them our life with each other.
You are my past.
You are my present.
You are my future.
You are my life.

2 Comments:

At Fri Mar 17, 06:45:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

2 days no comments

 
At Sat Mar 25, 05:13:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey nikki that was reli good

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Counters