My Free Therapy

Thursday, February 16, 2006

yoU arE noT alonE

You are not alone
And you will never be
Together we will live
Until the end of time

You shall always stay
In my caring arms
Never to depart
From each others love

And forever we will stay
In the other’s hearts
And if you doubt my power
I’ll bring you close to me

There’s a time when I must go
But it will only be my flesh
And we will meet again
After the battle’s won

I’ll teach you how to fly
To soar above the clouds
When you look down to earth
Nothing will you desire

Everything you’ll need
Is everything I have
Turn around to me
As I gaze into you eyes

3 Comments:

At Sat Feb 25, 01:05:00 pm, Blogger RandomQueen said...

hey thanks you two for commenting. seems like its only serena who is! wel thanks for staying 'faithful'..lol.. to me n my blog serena, you were my first commenter too. so thanks for sticking with me through think and thin.
love always
xxx

 
At Mon Feb 27, 10:27:00 pm, Blogger RandomQueen said...

yeah i did, al by myself
im really proud of it
its the first thing tht sounds gd.
y am i a chamer?
love always nix xxxxxx

 
At Mon Feb 27, 10:28:00 pm, Blogger RandomQueen said...

charmer*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Counters