My Free Therapy

Saturday, January 07, 2006

dreaming.............

I’m madly in love with my boyfriend and he’s madly in love with me. But we just had a stupid argument about nothing really and we had the argument at his place so I stormed out and ran back home, as soon as I got in it starts to rain and storm tremendously hard. Then after about half an hour he has ran all the way over here in the pouring rain and I look at of my window and see him standing there. Soaked right through to the bone, and he’s not saying anything or doing anything other than just standing outside of my house in the middle of a storm staring at my through the pane of glass. All the while I had been in my bedroom just got changed into my pj’s – I always change into them when I’m sad and then slob around for ages – and sitting on the windowsill with a box of tissues and a tub of Ben and Jerry’s chocolate fudge brownie ice-cream in the other hand. So as I see him I jump up to my feet, and for a while we are just staring at each other through the glass, then I run down stairs and out onto the road where he is standing...still in my pj’s... and for about a minute we say nothing and do nothing. Just look deeply into the others eyes. Then he say’s sorry and asks me this, “I know you will say no but I was just wondering of you would make my dreams come true and be the only woman in my life and become my wife?” I just look at him, and run up to him, throw my arms around him and then we passionately kiss for about half an hour, still outside in the rain me in my pj’s and him in his soaked through and through clothes. Then after he says, “So I guess that means yes, then?” We head into my house and sit by the fire drying off, and then I ask, “How did you know I would be at home, I told you I was going to my friend Summer's house and I told you not to call me? Why didn’t you go over hers then once you found out I wasn’t there came here? Why did you come here first?”
“Sweetie, it’s because I love you too much not to know you wouldn’t want to see any one right now and that you would only want to be with your second favourite men, Ben and Jerry. And it’s because I love so much that I had to argue with you, which you know is the one thing on earth I hate the most, so I could get you to go home. So I could get the engagement ring and kiss you in the rain like you had always wanted your ‘dream guy’ to do.”
“Oh!” I say a little embarrassed as he had found out my only secret from him “How did you find out about that, the only person I told was Summer and she had told me she wouldn’t tell any one about it” I say rather disappointed at her.
“So you wish we hadn’t had a kiss in the rain and fulfilled your dream, do ya? Oh well, I know not to find out your dreams and then make them come true when we’re married?!”
“No I do but, oh I don’t know I, oh never mind I don’t want to spoil the moment.”
We sat there for hors just holding each other, talking to each other and gazing into the others eyes.

That night, after he had gone home I rang Summer and asked her about it. She told me she knew she wasn’t supposed to tell but she knew why he wanted to know and all she wanted was for me to be happy, especially after the way I had been treated in the past by men. So I too knew she had only told him so that my dream would come true with the man of my dreams.

She came over the next day to see me, and the ring of course, and she made mw tell her every single detail and every thing I felt and what it was like to have your dream come true. It was a day I will never forget the rest of my life, I think so far it has been the best day of my life. The only thing that could possibly top it would be our wedding day. I can imagine it now: I would be in a beautiful white dress holding a beautiful bouquet of red roses, my bride’s maids in deep red dresses with white shoals and little bouquets of red and white roses. There would be red and whit e roses all around the church, they would of course look tasteful-not at all tacky or and thing less then magnificent, the church would be amazing, the grooms men would look so very dashing, the brides maids would look gorgeous, the groom would be the second best looking person in the whole church. And me, well I would look outstandingly breathtaking in the whitest beyond white dress any one will ever see. This would be the most special day of our entire lives; it would be the beginning of the rest of our lives, which we will spend loving each other less then yesterday and a little more tomorrow. We will never break up as true love NEVER fails and we will live happily ever after. Our life would be like a fairy tale loving each other…and the children we will have. All the days of our lives and after that when we have reached the eternal life with Jesus.

2 Comments:

At Sat Jan 07, 02:41:00 pm, Blogger MissHarwood said...

Thats so sweet :D Love it :D:D

 
At Sat Jan 14, 04:34:00 pm, Blogger RandomQueen said...

no its just a dream

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Counters