My Free Therapy

Thursday, April 06, 2006

The Real Nicola Grant


This post needs no explanation.

I am a Christian
I sometimes cry my self to sleep
I sometimes sing myself to sleep
I believe in true love
I am the type of girl who when she falls in love she falls hard
I am the type of girl who takes ages to get over some one
I am the type of girl who has many crushes
I am the type of girl who cries whilst watching programs like ‘Average Joe: The Joes fight back’ and the eliminations come on and its really near the end of the series
I am the type of girl who hates her body but loves her style
I am the type of girl who needs to know she’s loves and cared for
I am the type of girl who longs for her prince
I am the type of girl who has high morals
I am the type a girl who some times swears at school
I am the type of girl who if she’s bored she is most likely to stuff her face
I am the type of girl who gets addicted to things easily
I am the type of girl who will meet someone spend a few days with them and when she doesn’t see them for ages misses them a tremendous amount
I am the type of girl who gets so involved in programs like ‘the OC’ and ‘8 Simple Rules’ that if something sad happens in it or a character cries she usually cries too
I am the type of girl who gets told all her friends are fake and they really hate her
I am the type of girl who sometimes needs to be alone but never wants to be lonely
I am the type of girl who wants to get thinner but does nothing about it
I am the type of girl who knows things she wants to do but doesn’t know what she wants to do
I am the type of girl who thinks about her wedding and what it will look like but secretly thinks she will die alone
I am the type of girl who reads a book then half way through starts another
I am the type of girl; who wants to change things but does nothing about it
I am the type of girl who finds it hard to trust people
I am the type of girl who changes her mind every 5 minutes

1 Comments:

At Thu Apr 06, 08:07:00 pm, Blogger MissHarwood said...

You forgot that you're the type of girl who is an amazing friend and has always been there for me.
Thank you Nicki.
xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Counters