My Free Therapy

Monday, April 24, 2006

These are the answers from reading hats post 'mustion'

  • Will i get far in life?

We're all mad (natasha beddingfield)

  • How do my friends see me?

Loner in love(busted)

  • Where will i get married?

Rock your body(justin timberlake)

  • What is my best friend's theme song?

take your hand(usher)

  • What is the story of my life?

What a friend(Delirious?)

  • What was high school like?

any one of us(gareth gates)

  • How can i get ahead in life?

A love so amazing(paul oakly)

  • What is the best thing about me?

All i've failed to be(sonicflood)

  • How is today going to be?

i've got no self-control(gareth gates)

  • What is in dstore for this weekend?

fly away(black eyed peas)

  • What song best decribe's my parents?

evermore(hilsong)

  • My Grandparents?

whole world in his hands(yim hughes)

  • How is my life going?

nice guy(will smith)

  • What song will they play at my funeral?

face down(matt redman)

  • What do my friends really think of me?

come clean(hilary duff)

  • Do people secretly lust after me?

stepping out(phatfish)

  • How can i make myself happy?

beautiful one(yim hughes)

  • What should i do with my life?

forever texas(robbie)

  • Will i ever have children?

fake(busted)

  • What is some good advice?

heaven rejoices(lex brodie)

  • What is my signiture dancing song?

if youi cant dance/slide(will smith)

  • What do i think my current theme song is?

thong song(sisqo)

  • What does every one else think my current theme song is?

your love goes on forever(sonicflood)

  • What type of men/women do i like?

adding to the noise(switchfoot)

  • Should there be more of these around?

my hope(the move)

2 Comments:

At Tue Apr 25, 06:31:00 pm, Blogger RandomQueen said...

this was my favourite answer and question...
"What is my signiture dancing song?
if youi cant dance/slide(will smith)"

 
At Fri May 12, 02:28:00 am, Blogger Sam said...

Not as good as 'Face Down' at your funeral! Classic!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Counters